Sunday, April 24, 2011

Where's Postman Pat Been Depositing His Special Deliveries?

Another TV star has gained a court super injunction to stop his extra marital activities being exposed.

However, in a typically fearless act, I will risk prison and publish a picture identifying the sex cheat to allow the truth to be known.

Oh Pat, you dirty postie.



CBeebies refused to comment on their star's behaviour. But Mattel referred me to Max Clifford of Slapper PR Ltd. He provided reams of filth about Barbie most of which is so mind numbingly predictable that I can't be bothered to write about it.

By my brave actions I hope to make the world a better place. Please tweet a link to this blog post and hashtag it #PatsEmptySack. Together we can defeat these crazy super injunctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment